The NZ Film Festival Trust is a not-for-profit organisation that is only possible with the support of passionate volunteers and a small team of dedicated staff. Our head office is based in Wellington and is complemented by an Auckland office. We also have fabulous personnel in Christchurch and Dunedin who help in making NZIFF a success in the main centres.
2016 opportunites are posted below as they become available.
We require a volunteer to assist our Dunedin Publicist with:
- Community outreach
- Creating promotional materials
- Distributing promotional material
- Assistance with events and hospitality
- Other event management tasks as required
- Strong communication skills
- Design skills (Adobe)
- Good organisational skills
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft Office programs in particular)
- In Dunedin we require a part-time assistant during the months of July and August.
Email a brief introduction, your current resume and your contact details to the Assistant to General Manager Lisa Bomash, . Please include the subject heading "Dunedin Publicity Volunteer Application".